After the installation is completed, Heinzman Lights at Night offers a servicing agreement to come and help get your lighting system back to looking like it was recently installed. With freezing and thawing of the seasons, lights can get knocked over and need readjusted. We offer month, quarterly, and annual agreements to ensure your lighting system is function like the day it was installed. We will clean the glass on the fixtures, readjust or relocate fixtures, change the lamps, and check the transformers to make sure they are operating at their maxim efficiency.
Cost of Servicing Agreement
- There will be a service charge of $100 for the first hour we are there and $75 per hour for any additional time (lamps and parts not included).
- We will replace all low voltage bulbs with high quality, long lasting bulbs. We will guarantee the bulbs for one year as long as they are on for no more than six hours a night.
- We will reset all timers.
- We will clean and adjust all fixtures.
- Additional charges will be added for materials and time to repair any damage to your lighting system.
If your system was not installed by Heinzman Lights at Night
If your system was installed by an outside company other than Heinzman Lights at Night, we will evaluate the system and base the maintenance cost on our evaluation. We will check out the types of fixtures, transformers, wire sizing, connections, and overall installation practices and base our evaluation on these items. Once we evaluate the system, we will provide recommendations to bring the system up to highest standards we expect.