Since 2001, Heinzman Lights at Night, Inc. has offered landscape lighting solutions for every budget and has grown to become one of Central Indiana’s largest landscape lighting companies.
Heinzman Lights at Night has designed lighting systems for as little as several hundred dollars, to more than $190,000.00.
- On-site planning and design
- Installation and design
- Professional grade materials (fixture bulbs, transformers)
- Full 15-year manufacturer warranty on LED fixtures, including finishes. Transformers are guaranteed for life (excluding timer and photocell)
- Kichler fixtures exclusively
- We will not leave a job site until the customer is 100% satisfied
Trust your landscape lighting project to a qualified, experienced contractor like Heinzman Lights at Night, Inc.
Awards and Memberships
- Angie’s List – member since 2003
- Indianapolis Landscape Association – member since 2001
- Kichler Lighting President’s Club – member since 2010
- Diamond Elite Light Pro Achievement Award – status since 2011
- Grand Champion Booth Design – The Indianapolis Flower & Patio Show
- First Place Booth Design – The Indianapolis Flower & Patio Show
- Best Small Booth Design – Suburban Indy Home and Outdoor Living Show 2020
Mark Heinzman, President of Heinzman Lights at Night, Fishers, Indiana, is a highly skilled designer of premium outdoor lighting systems. The majority of Heinzman Lights at Nights’ projects are located, but not limited to, central Indiana, with some projects extending to surrounding states. Mark received his BA in Management/Finance from Ball State University with extensive exposure to landscaping from Ball State. After working in corporate America for over 14 years, he returned to his initial desire to work outdoors and started the company in 2001. He brings extensive knowledge to lighting and landscaping where he is able to design extensive lighting systems. Mark and his team have designed and installed lighting systems for over 4,000 clients since the company was started and has earned the reputation of being one of the premier lighting companies in the industry.
Mark and his wife, Lori, have two children, Amanda and Kyle. Mark’s hobbies include golfing with his son, attending Colts football games, and IU basketball.
Jeff Collins joined Heinzman Lights at Night in 2007. Jeff was a great fit for the company with extensive background in various mechanical trades. Though his primary focus is on the electrical services side of the business, he provides valuable input into the landscape lighting process.
Jeff is married to Mark’s sister, Debbie, and has two children, Scott and Kaitlyn. Jeff’s outside interests include coaching high school football, being a member of the board for a local foundation for disabled children, and being a fan of the Indianapolis Colts. Anyone who has attended a Colts game can see Jeff dressed as ‘Rilla’ of the Go-Rilla mascot team.